Sunday, February 13, 2011

VLog - Chinese New Year Haul and Announcements Part... 1!

'Happy Chinese New Year!" The last time we heard that was what, a week ago? I know collectors around me have gotten their wishlists 50-100% completed, for me, and because I've got so much hobbies, it's not even half completed...



Here's what I got one week after Chinese New Year, with more stuffs coming in through the airplanes/boats/pigeons/anything that swims, fly, or walks.

Wednesday, 9th February 2011 
 Saturday, 12th February 2011

Wednesday's Haul:
From OG -
Nerf - Longstrike CS-6
Nerf - Flip Clip

From Vincent Toys -
Kamen Rider OOO(Ozu) - Gorilla Candroid
Tamashii Stage Act.5 for Mechanics

Saturday's Haul:
From ebay -
Collector's Edition Tron Xbox 360 Controller (#13352)
Robo Damashii [Robot Spirits] Gundam 00 Qan[T] (Quanta)

From Steam -
Dead Rising 2 (For me to try the Tron Xbox 360 Controller on XD)

Here's an order of what unboxing and reviews to expect in chronological order:
1. Nerf Longstrike CS-6 [ZetaNerf]
2. Collector's Edition Tron Xbox 360 Controller
3. Gorilla Candroid
4. Tamashii Stage Act.5 for Mechanics
5. Robo Damashii Gundam 00 Qan[T]

Announcements!
Review of the Nerf Longstrike CS-6 will be up on 'ZetaNerf' as with every Nerf-Related stuff.


From this day onwards, all Tech Related Unboxing and Reviews will be uploaded straight to my main Channel, SasukeKenzan as it makes it easier for all of my viewers to view them(thank you, Basil for your advice) and also because I don't make Tech Unboxings and Reviews so often, unless I've like $100,000,000 to spend on all tech stuff that're coming out.


Until further notice, my Nerf Channel, 'ZetaNerf' will be continuing it's operations, we'll see how the Nerf Longstrike Unboxing and Review fares. If not the review will be added to 'SasukeKenzan', making it truly complete with every Review ranging from Tokusatsu to Tech to Nerf.

Sasuke's Tipz - Click on the video player again and click on the 360p option to select from either 240p, 360p, 480p and 720p! That'll be 5 bucks for this tip.


About SasukeKenzan


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to check out my YouTube Channel @:
http://www.YouTube.com/SasukeKenzan 

Also follow me on the following sites: (Whichever one applicable)
Twitter: http://Twitter.com/SasukeKenzan
FaceBook: http://www.FaceBook.com/SasukeKenzan

Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys in my next post.
This is SasukeKenzan signing out -ATTACK RIDE: INVISIBLE!-
~My Life, My Story~
Boku no Jinsei, Boku no Monogatari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...